Kids Martial Arts
Develops physical, emotional and spiritual values, focused on bullying prevention.
Sensei and Founder
Our martial arts lessons focused on kids have a great value for their healthy development and to succeed in all aspects of life. We combine Martial Arts and Fitness to provide them with the tools to grow energetic and positive.
Besides kicking and punching, we teach your kids to stay motivated and focused, leadership and teamwork skills, body mechanics and more; all, through meditation techniques and the team’s love. Here, your kids will be surrounded by a fun and safe environment that will motivate them to serve this skills in the classroom, at home and beyond.
Bring your child and see his or her improvement.
- Access: Ages from 3-12. 3 different groups of different ages.
- Genders: Boys and girls.
- Length: Two lessons twice a week. Length of lesson is aprox. 1 hour.
- Cost: Kids karate twice a week for $150.
- Prerequisite: Be 12 years or younger.
- Training and self-defense
- Bullying prevention
- Restrain from violent behavior
- Be the best you can be
- Make your way to become a black belt!