Bullying prevention and high-performance summer camps.
Sensei and Founder
In our camps programs, we offer you different options for the season and specific organized activities.
Summer Camp: Every aspect of our camp day is designed to have kids play, meet new friends, socialize, sweat and have fun while learning the mental and physical benefits of the martial arts. You will only need to provide a lunch and two snacks for each camp day. All camp activities, field trips and materials are included with registration.
We have two affordable memberships that will fit your budget!
Spots run fast so save your child’s spot for next summer by registering today!
- Access: Ages from 3-12.
- Genders: Boys and girls.
- Length: Summer camps: The whole summer
- Cost: Summer Camp $199 week / $150 week if you commit to the whole summer / $125 week if you are a member of the After-School Platinum Program.
- Prerequisite: Be 12 years or younger.
- Training and self-defense
- Bullying prevention
- Restrain from violent behavior
- Be the best you can be