Teens & Adults M.A.
Focused on bullying prevention and self-development.
Sensei and Founder
Our martial arts lessons focused on teens and adults, work mainly on teaching you how to protect yourself and raise values so you can succeed socially. We provide you a place to fit in and welcome you to a place where you will be able to express and even find yourself.
Besides the fun and open environment, we offer for you a guide on providing the necessary skills to enter adulthood and deal with it. Behind our martial techniques we work on various aspects that will help you restrain from violent behavior, prevent developing grown-up diseases, obesity, stressors and more. You will learn how to deal with the adversities of the world by teaching you the important values through our training such as respect, problem solving, self-confidence, self-discipline and physical fitness.
Let us be the school for you and experience the improvement.
- Access: Ages from 12-18.
- Genders: Men and women.
- Length: Two lessons twice a week or one lesson every day of the week. Length of lesson is aprox. 1 hour.
- Cost: Teen and Adults Martial Arts $150 unlimited or $125 twice a week.
- Prerequisite: Be 12 years or older
- Training and self-defense
- Bullying prevention
- Restrain from violent behavior
- Be the best you can be
- Make your way to become a black belt!